Start-up Default File Location
Since renewal and installing the new Reckon Personal Plus 2022
On opening the program, I must now select whether I am a new user, or an existing user.
I select "I am already a Reckon Accounts User" - then Next
Selection then appears (x4 options) - I select "Open a file located on this computer" (other selections include restore backup, start over and create new data file, open sample file)
I choose to open a file located on my P.C. The Open File window shows the name of my current file (retrieved from C:/.....Path to the file). When this is selected, password inserted, the program starts.
HOW DO I BYPASS THIS TEDIOUS PROCESS AND DEFAULT TO MY FILE LOCATION??
Prior to upgrading, it defaulted to my programme location. Would appreciate any ideas
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community