Why can't I set up bank feeds
When under Company Preferences, there is no "Enable Reckon BankData" field. It's blank under "Default APCA number". Also when I go into the Banking area there is no "Online Banking Centre" option.
When I go into bankdata.au.reckon.au to try and activate bank feeds, it only takes me to a "How to - Reckon Bank Data" help page which is totally useless.
I also can't figure out how to convert a a pdf, excel or csv file to QIF.
I am new to Reckon and very frustrated by how un-user friendly it is. There are very few help articles and virtually no youtube videos to assist with using Reckon Hosted.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community