Reckon Hosted Memorised Transactions Not Entering

Dafydd Jones_2659517
Dafydd Jones_2659517 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Accounts Hosted

I have several entities and use memorised transactions. However, with only 1 entity the saved transaction isn't working! I click on "Enter Transaction" and nothing happens.

@Rav do you have any suggestions? I've deleted it and created it again, same problem!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Dafydd Jones

Is the 'Enter Transaction' button highlighted? ie. clickable rather than greyed out.

If so, and you're pressing the button without a response I'd suggest checking whether the transaction window has opened in the background. Try pressing Alt and Page Down or Alt and Page Up buttons to bring any windows in the background to the foreground.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Dafydd Jones_2659517
    Dafydd Jones_2659517 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭

Hi Rav

Yes the button is highlighted and clickable. There's no background window. It's just not responding when I click on "Enter Transaction"

Any Ideas?

Dafydd

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I have had the odd problem with memorised transactions and I’ve had to delete it and re memorise