Correcting a mistake in EOFY STP report for 20/21
My accountant has alerted me to an issue with my 2020/21 STP submission. (Yes I'm late getting the return done for 20/21)
This was done in the old STP only app from Reckon, so no Pay Runs exist for it. After analysis it appears there was a double up in my earnings figure on one month, but the STP entry for that month shows the correct figure for Wages, tax/super. The Year to date figures show the wrong figure for Gross Wages, and this figure needs adjusting.
To resolve this, do I create another EOFY Report for 20/21 entering the correct figures and resubmit it? or is there another process?
Thanks in advance !
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community