Restoring a backup reports Disk not ready.

Options
Jan_10862873
Jan_10862873 Member Posts: 2

I keep getting the above sign when trying to restore from my USB disk. Ive been using quicken for years so its not me.

My computer was taken over by One Drive, and in my attempt to get it off my computer I managed to delete my documents, including my reckon backups. I have 2 backups on one USB and one on another, neither disk will download. Any ideas would be helpful..

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jan,

Copy the backup from the USB over to a local destination on your PC such as the Desktop, My Documents etc and then restore it.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Jan_10862873
    Jan_10862873 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Rav, Thanks, I reloaded Window 10 and then reinstalled Reckon. And i copied the disk into Documents on the computer. I managed to get one File downloaded but it will not accept the other 2. they show in my documents but only the 1 file appears on the list when I try to restore the other two. I know it must be possible so will relax and maybe get a geek to help me. If you have any other suggestions I would appreciate it. thanks once again xx