Year End adjustment and update
CBS Member Posts: 1 ✭
I have updated to your Payroll system. At the beginning I updated the year to date total to your system for 2022 for one of my staff. After I did that, that staff reported to me that I made some error in the figure. I then get on the your system again and ratified the figure and update again. But the figure still persists, in other words it have not been updated into ATO portal. Please advise what I went wrong from there.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
@CBS in order to provide some clear answers and suggestions it might be helpful to have some more details.
- Are you using the Reckon Payroll app to create and report Payruns for your employees?
- Is the error reported by the employee with the EOFY 2021-22 Payrun?
- Are you please able to indicate how did you ratify the figures and generate an update?
- Have you resumbitted the EOFY 2021-22 Payrun to the ATO after the correction was attempted.
- 18.3K All Categories
- 6.3K Accounts Hosted
- 5.7K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 977 Reckon Payroll App
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 13 Reckon Mate App
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 8 Reckon Invoices App
- 12 Reckon Insights
- 105 Reckon API
- 773 Payroll Premier
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.8K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 57 About Reckon Community