employee with a bridging visa


I have a new employee that is here on a bridging visa and is allowed to work. So living here but not a permanent resident yet. Do I clasify her as Australian Resident or Foreign Resident? Also, what tax category, claiming threshold or not?

Thank you

Best Answer

  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,093 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓

    Hi @NickiAnnica

    We're not permitted or able to advise on this but I'd recommend giving the ATO a call to confirm the set of requirements needed for this employee's specific circumstances.