personal plus 2022 upgrade - no share price history

I just completed upgrading from personal plus 2021 to 2022. All the files/current values look ok except I have no share price history. In calling the help line they say they have not been trained in personal plus 2022 so I need to go though community for help

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @1140509

What process did you follow to upgrade from your 2021 edition to the new 2022 verison?

Your share price data is stored in the .qph file. Can you confirm if a .qph file with the same file name as your main .qdf file is present in the same folder location.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Give me a call and i will thru it with you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

1140509 Member Posts: 3

Hi Rav

I backed up my data as a .rkn file before upgrading. After the upgrade I accessed this .rkn file and restored the backup. This produced the 5 files with the same name including .qdf and .qph. in the same folder. I then opened the .qdf file. All the data seemed correct but no share history.

Hi Gerry thanks for your offer. I will see how I go with Ray and then call you if unresolved

Frank

1140509 Member Posts: 3

thanks Gerry, I will give you a call today