Reckon One - view all transactions for Product bought and sold
I am trying to find a report that will show me all of the individual transactions for a single product Bought and Sold.
When I look under Sales by Item it is showing me the correct sale price but tells me there is a quantity of 67 but there are only 34 invoices and maybe 5 purchases. This doesn't make sense.
Ideally I want to be able to print off a breakdown of income and expenses for particular activities (items).
Can somebody help me out please? Or is it just not possible with this entry level version of Reckon? I'm sure I can do it with the Reckon Hosted version I use for work.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community