Pay Summary not adding to input of pay slip for superannuation
When creating individual pays weekly I found that the totals at the EOFY fell short. So I manually changed the 10% to the corresponding extra amount I paid into my super to bring the total paid to agree with the Reckon free app.
When I went into the financial year 2021-22 Pay summary the total for my super was not reflecting the extra amount paid. The extra amount I changed the 10% to a higher % to get the correct extra total was not appearing in my Pay summary.
How does we correct this so that the pay summary reflects what was actually paid extra into my super totals for the EOFY?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community