I am a new user and need your help for STP lodgement

Options
Michelle0678Bondi
Michelle0678Bondi Member Posts: 6
edited November 2022 in Accounts Hosted

Hi

I need to do STP lodgement but no idea how to do it and please could anyone help me?

Our product is reckon hosted and I go to process sing touch payroll and it brings me to

a new web browser. Here is my question.

I created a new user name and pass word. When I log in , the screen shows

30days trial something.. But we already have a reckon account.

what do I do for STP reporting and how do I connect existing account on reckon portal?

Thanks in advance.

Michelle

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Michelle, welcome to the Reckon Community 🙂

Have STP submissions previously been sent with your Reckon Accounts Hosted service by someone else in the business or is this your first time overall in doing so? ie. you need to get setup?

If its the latter then the first step is getting your STP entity created in GovConnect which is in the Reckon Portal that you're currently being directed to.

I'll post some resources below which will be a really good starting point and will outline the whole process for you from start to finish. Let me know if you have any questions.

Logging in and setting up your STP entity in GovConnect

Sending Single Touch Payroll submissions

Reckon Accounts Hosted & STP webinar

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Michelle0678Bondi
    Options

Hi

Thanks for your message.

Yes STP submissions have previously been sent with your Reckon Accounts Hosted service by previous accountant and I did get the instruction. It would be great if you can help me out get access to it.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks

Michelle

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Michelle,

Are you logging in with the same credentials that the previous accountant was using to access the STP entity? I think we'll need a bit more info on your account setup and/or how you're attempting to access the account just so we can get you pointed in the right direction.

Can I grab the ABN of the STP entity that you're trying to submit for.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Michelle0678Bondi
    Options

Hi

Thanks for your email. The previous accounts did not help me much for this and she said I may need to create a user name etc. Please see the screenshot. When reckon portal is poped up, you will need to login

for stp lodgement. But I do not know what to do here to log in. my user name does not seem to work.

When I logged into here, the screen shows 30days trial something...

which login detail should I use to access to stp reporting?

Our company name is Casual Dining Concepts (trading) Pty Limited.

ABN is 83 142 416 304

Please help me to lodget stp since there are quite outstanding reporting.

• Michelle0678Bondi
    Options

Any reply for the above? Your prompt attention would much appreciated. Thanks

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

It is the weekend so you will probably have to wait for Rav to investigate this

• Rav
    Options

Hi @Michelle0678Bondi

Once you reach the Reckon Portal login from your screenshot you need to sign in to the account that the STP entity for your ABN has been created under.

I've had a look at your ABN and there is an existing STP entity setup and used for STP submissions. I'm not able to advise details of accounts but ultimately you'll need to sign in to the Reckon Portal page with the existing account that has already been created for your ABN.

When you sign in, click on Reckon GovConnect on the left. If its asking you to register your ABN then that will indicate you're not signed in with the correct account that your STP entity has already been created in.

If that's the case then your options are to obtain the correct login details of the existing account from whoever set it up. Or alternatively, the owner of the business/authority of the ABN will need to secure a signed statutory declaration and get in touch with our support team to request that the existing STP entity for the ABN be transferred from the current account that its registered under to a new one.