Accountant's Edition - Cannot email

Comments

• vera harper
    vera harper Member Posts: 6 Novice Member Novice Member

I have a similar problem . a reckon tech took oer my installation and made it accountants addition.. every else seems to work but i cannot get my invoices to email to my customers.. It just get stuck.. why would the tech installed accountants edition when i am the only person using this software. can i change it to another profile.. help I have used reckon for so long and it is important that i can email invoices.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @vera harper

I'm not sure of the reasoning behind the change of editions however it shouldn't have made any impact in your ability to send emails from the software.

The first thing I'd suggest is that there might be a prompt or window open in the background that is awaiting action. Try pressing Alt and Page Down or Alt and Page Up buttons to bring any windows in the background to the foreground to see if that's the case.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.