Credit card payment on Hosted invoices

Options
CampsawZC
CampsawZC Member Posts: 2

Is there a way to provide a link directly on a Hosted invoice for customers to be able to securely make credt card payments?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @CampsawZC

We're looking at building out this functionality at the moment with our Reckon Payments service which I'll link more info to below.

At the moment Reckon Payments integrates with Reckon One which allows invoice recipients to pay directly from the email once its been setup & configured.

Reckon Accounts Hosted operates on a much different technology infrastructure than Reckon One so the process to get everything integrated is a bit more involved but its something on our radar.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @CampsawZC , I already provided some custom solutions to my clients that send out invoices in PDF (custom format) which embedded payment links so their clients can pay by CC online. However, it will be depending on which payment gateway/ online banking solution you have (for eg, Commbank has Commbank Simplify). Basically, it will redirect the client to Commbank (or other banking solutions) hosted payment page (so it is very secure) and they can make the payment. The solution I provided also reconcile the payment and mark the original invoices in RAH as paid with all the detail.

Let me know if you are interested to learn more about it.

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au