HELP!! Getting an "Error on Line 18" message when uploading .IIF lists to new account
We have recently purchased a business and as part of the transfer the old owner as downloaded all of the Reckon Hosted Accounts lists to an All Lists.IIF file.
We then open our new account and go to import and have been getting the following error message:
Error on Line 18: You can't change the type of an account. OK
When you press Ok you then get the following:
Warning. Your data has NOT been imported successfully.
Has anyone come across this before?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community