How do I restore a backup from my old QB accounting software to my new Reckon One.

Simon_10864767
Simon_10864767 Member Posts: 1

I am a very basic QB user and have just been advised that my 07/08 desktop program is no longer supported and is deactivated. I still have access to the program and have backed up the data that dates back to 01/07/2008. I have opened a new Reckon One account but I cannot work out how to restore my back up to the new account.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Simon

Reckon One operates on a vastly different technology platform to the desktop editions of Reckon Accounts and as such, there is no ability to directly restore your existing file into it unfortunately.

With that said, transferring your data over will need to undergo a data migration which we have a service for and I'll link more info to below -

If you'd like to have a chat about some options, our Customer Service team is more than happy to have a chat and are available on 1800 531 840

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.