On the ATO it says the 2020-2021 wasn't finalized even though I did it on the app last year

Options
carrie_10863802
carrie_10863802 Member Posts: 8
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I go to FY20/21 and it says no paid employees.

When I go to pay runs. the 1st pay run on the app is 30 June 2021 it is a Draft. It doesn't have any amounts in gross earnings or tax withheld to edit. I do remember adjusting it last year when the accountant asked me to. But ATo doesn't have the adjusted amounts and says not finalized. I assume my only option is ( mark as paid. ) or (Delete draft run) is in red.

But the previous year FY19/20 is there with me as an employee. ( doesn't show as pay runs)

So I need to adjust 2020-2021 and finalise.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Carrie

Aside from the draft 30 June 2021 pay run, do you have any valid and completed pay runs for the 2020/21 financial year?

If not, then that's the reason why its stating you have no paid employees for 2020/21 when you attempt to send through an EOFY finalisation. You need to have at least one pay run that is completed ie. marked as paid in order to send through an EOFY finalisation for that year.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• carrie_10863802
    Options

When I click on first tab pay runs there are 41 with the draft for June30 2021 as first patron -draft .

when I click on Stp then pay run it has the whole year of fort nightly pay runs for 2021.

In stp -eofy only has eofy for 2022

Maybe when tired to fix up last year had extra draft that didn't delete.

Should I just send it as zero. And then it might finalise. It's not like I can edit it.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

So if you try and create a brand new EOFY finalisation for 2020/21, is it not allowing you to do so and stating you haven't paid any employees for that period?

Are all of the pay runs that you see in the list for the 2020/21 period marked as paid ie. do they show a 'Paid' or 'Done' status?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• carrie_10863802
    Options

Most Success and couple rejected.

• Rav
    Options

Those sound like the STP submissions not the pay runs. What are the pay runs in the Pay Runs tab showing?

• carrie_10863802
    Options

In payrun tab 41 pay runs and this is the bottom .

The rest are 21-22 .

I am thinking I tried to adjust the amounts by making a pay run on 30th.

And that's way it's there?