On the ATO it says the 2020-2021 wasn't finalized even though I did it on the app last year
I go to FY20/21 and it says no paid employees.
When I go to pay runs. the 1st pay run on the app is 30 June 2021 it is a Draft. It doesn't have any amounts in gross earnings or tax withheld to edit. I do remember adjusting it last year when the accountant asked me to. But ATo doesn't have the adjusted amounts and says not finalized. I assume my only option is ( mark as paid. ) or (Delete draft run) is in red.
But the previous year FY19/20 is there with me as an employee. ( doesn't show as pay runs)
So I need to adjust 2020-2021 and finalise.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community