Hi, when I create a new pay run, the tax total is incorrect and I try to change but it won’t le

Options
yummy
yummy Member Posts: 8
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

H,

when I create a new pay run, the tax total is incorrect and I try to change but it won’t allow me change the total.

normally I can go and change the total but as from 14th December it won’t allow me to change.

can anyone help?

thanks

Answers

• gvsecuritydoors
    gvsecuritydoors Member Posts: 2
    Options

This has been an issue for the last month.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @yummy

Is the tax total actually calculating incorrectly OR is it a case of you manually wanting to change the amount of tax?

Are the employees you're looking to edit the tax amount for set to tax scale 2: tax free threshold claimed?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• yummy
    Options

I’m looking to edit the amount for Set to tax scale.

thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Are the employees you're looking to edit the tax amount for set to tax scale 2: tax free threshold claimed?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• yummy
    Options

I’m looking to edit the tax amount for set tax scale, but it won’t allow me to edit! Do you know why it won’t allow me to edit?

• Rav
    Options

@yummy

Can you please provide an answer to the question I've asked previously. I'll paste it again below -