PP+ 2021 displays incorrect Cash balance in Account Overview
I have 3 accounts for different share holdings. In 2 of them, the Cash balance shown in Overview equals the Cash Bal shown in Transactions.
In the 3rd account, the Cash balance in Overview is incorrectly displayed as $4,147.28, when the true balance is $321.28, as shown in Cash Bal in Transactions view.
This appears to be yet another fault within the software. Is there any way to influence Reckon to address this and other defects in their software?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community