re Old Flies
I was trying to open an old Reckon file to check something in ancient history but I got this error message.
This file contains one or more accounts that require access to features not currently activated (e.g. business, investing). For information on how to upgrade.....
However, I've never used - as far as I can remember - and I've been a Quicken user since about 1990 - any investment or Business aspects.
It's possible I had some incompatibility with earlier versions before we had to pay a regular fee. Can anyone please advise me how to read these files without upgrading to something I do not need.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community