RECKON Crashing - data file issue
I have been having trouble for some time with RECKON. It crashes when trying to add stocks to the "Security List" and when trying to validate the data file.
I want to build a completely new data file, one account at a time. Is there some way of getting my data out of RECKON and reimport into the new file?
There is nothing obvious in the FILE menu to achieve this. RECKON has made life very difficult. I have been using QUICKEN/RECKON for 30 years, so there is a lot of history I don't want to loose.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community