Domestic Violence payments recording on payslips in Reckon
Just had a long conversation with our payroll master in relation to the new 10 days Domestic violence paid leave per year and recording it in Reckon. Would like to see how others are approaching.
The question relates specifically to payslips and the recording of it on them. One of the requirements is that it is not to be displayed on the payslip at all for privacy reasons.
From what we can see, there is no way to remove it from the body of the payslip, only the header and footer. The idea was to have it recorded under the leave 2 but not have it displayed.
How is everyone else approaching this?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community