Superannuation on P&L different to total amounts in pay runs
Hi, I've noticed when I run a P&L report the superannuation amount is different to the actual amount which is in the pay runs.
I have checked I am using the same dates for comparison, all the pays have the correct amount of superannuation, all the settings are for the correct percentage of superannuation but the total on the P&L is less than the total paid for that period.
I can't think of what else to check so any ideas greatly appreciated.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community