Projects to track the income and expenditure
I installed the Projects Module to track the income and expenditure for a particular "project".
I have two questions:
1) Can I set up a (fictitious) "bank account" for a project so that I can receive income and make payments for that project and see the balance available?
Can I "invoice" this account so as to pay the project's company expenses from the project "bank account"?
2) I've been inputting the project information all financial year thus far and I am trying to create some reports. However, the only report I can do is P&L.
If you click on the transactions to view them, it takes you to ALL the transactions, not just the ones for the project you're looking at, and there is no way to sort the transactions by project. Well not that I can find anyway.
When we signed up for Projects I was given the impression that you'd be able to do all the normal reports by project. What's the point in having projects if you can't filter by project for all the different lists and reports?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community