Accessing files when business closed

true
true Member Posts: 4

Once we close our business we would still like to be able to access the data for a year or two. Will it still be possible to view the backup file once no longer subscribed to Accounts Hosted?

Would like to know the options available please

Answers

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Download the desktop version of Reckon Enterprise from the members site (login with customer no and Pin) and install on PC. Download and restore your file. Once your subscription has ended you can still open the file and look at things, but just can’t make any entries

• true

Thank you . Will do this at the close of business.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

You can download and install any time in preparation

• true

I have logged into members site but can't find where to download enterprise?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @true

I believe the complimentary edition of Enterprise needs to be added to your account first. If you shoot through your Customer ID to me in a Private Message I'll try to get this organised for you. Alternatively, our Customer Service team can action this over the phone at 1800 732 566

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• true

Thanks Rav, I have messaged you.