why is the stp 2 checklist asking me to edit details of terminated employees?

mel_10460334
mel_10460334 Member Posts: 73 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

hi Ive started on the checklist to become compliant with stp phase 2 however it is asking me to edit details of terminated employees??

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Mel

When completing the STP Phase 2 Ready Checklist, it will present all employees to complete, including those that are archived.

From what I understand, this is due to the potential scenario of a former employee being reinstated and it then causing complexities with incomplete information being present in their profile.

With that said, our dev team have heard the feedback from customers around this and are looking to make changes very soon where you'll only be required complete active employees only.

However, I wouldn't let this deter, or delay you from completing the checklist and getting yourself ready for STP Phase 2.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• redman
    redman Member Posts: 29 ✭

has anyone found a solution to this? How can we skip the terminated employees when running trhough the checklist to move to phase 2 compliance?

• redman
    redman Member Posts: 29 ✭

Hi Rav, have you found a solution to opting out of terminated employees appearing in the Employee tab of the phase 2 checklist? I am ultra conscious that it is only a couple more weeks till we need to be phase two compliant and this issue is not resolved so I am unable to go any further.