Problems with the Reckon Accounts Personal 2022 Product and Customer Support

Options

I have been using Reckon Personal Accounts for many years. During that time I have had continual problems to trying to access this function as it suffers from multiple script errors. This problem has continued through multiple updates of the software over the years and new computers. Is this just me who suffers from this or is it a known problem. Is there a solution?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @831290

The Product & Customer Support option in the menu directs to our Support Hub linked below -

Are you contending with an issue that you need assistance with?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

831290 Member Posts: 2
    Options

It is a problem I have been contending with each time I try to access this function from within the app. Given how long it has existed I'm not sure if it is a fault in the app or just something in my environment that is causing the problem though I think this is unlikely as I do not have the issue with other apps.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,235 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Call me next week and i will have a go at sorting this for you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com