We use Reckon One Payroll, is this changing to Reckon Payroll - Web?

Jodie_10004988
Jodie_10004988 Member Posts: 38 Reckoner Reckoner

I am finding it confusing when trying to work out what our requirements are to meet the change to STP - phase 2 and when we are due to change. When I look up info about Reckon One Payroll, the link takes me to pages which talk about Reckon Payroll - Web and all the illustrations of steps to follow look different to what we currently use. Can you please confirm what is happening there and when Reckon One Payroll is to transition to STP2?

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓

Hi there Jodie

Apologies for the confusion around this.

The Reckon One payroll experience will be getting an exciting upgrade soon which will bring in a much more seamless way of doing all things payroll along with all-important STP Phase 2 compliance.

Its not quite ready yet so that message you're currently seeing on-screen when trying to create a pay run for the 2023/24 financial year will be corrected soon.

Stay tuned, we'll have a lot more info around this in the next few weeks. For now, you can continue using Reckon One for payroll as you currently are including for any current pay runs that fall in the 2023/24 financial year.

Answers