Desktop 2022 - Anything after R1?

It seems from other threads that the "latest release" of 2022 is compatible with Windows 11. I'm not finding that to be the case, is there a newer version than R1?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @A Balancing Act

All things going well, Reckon Accounts 2023 is due to be released later today.

With that said, what specific issues are you encountering in using the current edition with Windows 11? Is there a specific error message you're encountering or are you having trouble with something in particular?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Steve Cook
    Steve Cook Member Posts: 150 Reckoner Reckoner
    edited June 2023

I am seeing no issues with RA 2022 and Windows 11.

Having said that, with other users, I have seen odd issues with RA on Windows HOME. I have used Windows 10 and 11 PROFESSIONAL for several years with no issues

Also if using MS Outlook, must use 32-bit version of MS Office. Definite compatibility issues with 64-bit MS-Office

• Sara - Balancing Numbers
    Sara - Balancing Numbers Member Posts: 75 Reckoner Reckoner

The issue I had was the 1920 Error Message. Last time I looked at the notes for working through fixing this and it looked terrifying!

For some reason today, after posting the query above, I had another go and have managed to install and activate RA2022.

Thanks for your assistance guys, and I look forward to 2023 issue.