✅ SOLVED: Employee settings changing after completing STP Phase 2 Migration Assistant
🛑 Known Issue - SOLVED ✅
Employee settings are changing after completing the STP Phase 2 Migration Assistant
We've confirmed a couple of issues occurring in the new 2023 version of Reckon Accounts Desktop after completing the STP Phase 2 Migration Assistant.
What are the issues?
- An employee's 'Pay Method' is changing from Bank (Online) to Cheque after completing the STP Phase 2 Migration Assistant.
- Leave accrual rate is being rounded to 2 decimal places.
- The 'use time data to create paycheques' option becomes unticked.
- The 'reset hours each new year' option becomes unticked in Leave Details.
- The 'Year Begins On' is reverting to January in Leave Details.
⛔ This only occurs after fully completing the STP Phase 2 Migration Assistant. If you have not yet upgraded to Reckon Accounts Desktop 2023 you will not be affected.
ℹ If you have upgraded to 2023 but not yet completed the STP Phase 2 Migration Assistant you are not affected and we recommend just holding off on doing so while we work on this.
Which software does this affect?
- Reckon Accounts Business Desktop 2023 (AU)
- Reckon Accounts Hosted 2023 (AU)
I'm affected by this, what can I do?
We've broken this down into specific scenarios depending on how far you're into the upgrade process and/or used the 2023 version.
Check out our guide linked below for a full step by step walkthrough and instructions.
What is Reckon doing about it?
Our teams are currently working on a fix for this issue to ensure it doesn't occur during the completion process of the STP Phase 2 Migration Assistant.
Further updates on this to follow.
📢 IMPORTANT UPDATE - THIS ISSUE IS NOW RESOLVED 📢
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community