Software upgrade

Options

I have Reckon Personal Plus 2021 software running on my Windows 10 desk top computer.

Each year at this time I pay my registration fee and the Licence information changes from this year to the next year. When I opened my software it is still showing the old expiry date. I was told that I have to upgrade the software to 2023 version. Do I have to upgrade the software?

I would like to keep the 2021 version and just have the registration date changed.

I am always afraid to change my software due to a bad experience I had when I upgraded the software a few years ago.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,720 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Eslyn Goulding

Each version is its own software installation so in order to upgrade, you will need to follow the steps in the Installation & Upgrade Guide which I'll link below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,275 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

You dont have to upgrade though it is advisable and if you wish i can do it for you for free as long as you are on the subscription, just call me.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com