I have Reckon Personal Plus 2021 software running on my Windows 10 desk top computer.
Each year at this time I pay my registration fee and the Licence information changes from this year to the next year. When I opened my software it is still showing the old expiry date. I was told that I have to upgrade the software to 2023 version. Do I have to upgrade the software?
I would like to keep the 2021 version and just have the registration date changed.
I am always afraid to change my software due to a bad experience I had when I upgraded the software a few years ago.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community