Difficulty with backup to flash drive

pravinkasan
pravinkasan Member Posts: 3 Novice Member Novice Member

My quicken entries are up to date. When I tried to backup on my flash drive, the quicken doesn’t open with the upto date Iinformation. The latest entries show up as June 2021. I need it to show upto date info as it’s tax time for us. Please help🙏

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @pravinkasan

Are you 100% certain that you're opening the correct/most recent version of your file? Do your files have a similar naming convention? A common situation we've come across is where folks give their files a systematic file name and in some cases open an older version inadvertently so its important to verify that you're opening the latest file.

Also, just to clarify, are you attempting to open your file in the software directly from the flash drive? If so, its best to open a file from a local destination on your PC rather than a removable drive location.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,342 Personal Range Elite Expert Personal Range Expert

Please give me a call and I will help you work through it There are obvious mistakes you are probably making

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• pravinkasan

Please leave me by your number so I can call you. Also what time is suitable? Are you in Sudtealia?

• pravinkasan

I meant Australia- damn predictive text!

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,342 Personal Range Elite Expert Personal Range Expert

I am in West Australia on holidays at the moment on Rottnest Island my number is 0418907140

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• GerryWinter

I am available now call me on +61418907140

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"