ANNUAL STP

Rachael Bonello
Rachael Bonello Member Posts: 39 Reckoner Reckoner

Good Morning,

I processed final pays for STP for end of financial year..however after i processed it i had actually missed an employee in the payrun. I sent a full file end of year replacement through STP. Both files have been accepted, will the ATO know that the second one is a correction of the first? Is there any other steps i need to take?

Cheers Rachael

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Rachael Bonello

I think just to be safe, you should send through a new EOFY finalisation submission that includes all employees. The reason I say that is, an EOFY finalisation should be the last submission that you send through for a FY and as the name suggests, finalises the year and switches the tax status for employees to Tax Ready.

If a submission of a different type is sent through after an EOFY finalisation, it 'unfinalises' the year until a new EOFY is recieved.

Either way, there's no harm in sending through a new one that includes everyone, doing so will overwrite the previous submissions.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Rachael Bonello
    Rachael Bonello Member Posts: 39 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Rav,

Can you see the 2 I've sent through to ato . That should be fine yeah?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

If that latest one on the 27th was an EOFY finalisation that included all employees and there haven't been any further submissions sent after it for the same financial year then yes you'll be all good.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.