PAYG Tax incorrect for first week's pay period in 2023-2024
I have just run the pays for the first week's pay period for 2023-2024.
In Pay Runs my Pay ending date is Sunday July 2 and my Pay date is Saturday July 1. The pays including individual taxes withheld are correctly calculated in this function.
However, when I come to the Single touch payroll function the total withheld tax for all employees is correct but the individual tax for each employee is showing as zero.
How do I fix this?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community