how to remove renewal popup ?

Luke_7150954
Luke_7150954 Member Posts: 31 Reckoner Reckoner
edited July 2023 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Hi

Everytime we log we keep getting reminded about the renewal and when you close the popup it takes 30seconds or so to close.

I will be renewing closer or on the day the renewal is due, be great to get rid of the pop up until then, how do I do get rid of the popup?

thanks

Luke

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Luke

I haven't actually seen this pop-up before, any chance you could add a screenshot of it?

I'm not sure if this will help but perhaps the following setting in your preferences might switch it off? (Note: it might switch off other pop-up's other than just this specific one about your renewal)

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Luke_7150954
    Luke_7150954 Member Posts: 31 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Rav

I found that option to turn off pop-up messages, but it does not stop this popup.

Also it can take up to 1 minute sometimes to go I have now found. (between 10 and 60 seconds, rather random on the delay after clicking "close")

Thank you

Luke