Tax Incorrectly Calculated
Just about to do my first pay run for the financial year using the new system and I have 1 employee out of 13 that is having an extra $80 in Tax taken from their pay.
Nothing has been changed and I have gone through their Master file to see if anything has been added (i.e.: student loan, extra tax etc.) and it is the same as it has always been and as everyone else's is.
I can manually change it to the correct amount but it won't save it as a default.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community