Why can I no longer alternate between company files since updating to Reckon 2023
Hi Team, We use Reckon Accounts Enterprise 2023 Desktop version and have multiple users.
I run 2 company files and prior to upgrading to Reckon 2023 I could open and close these files as needed throughout a day, regardless of who else was working on that file. I was in multi-user mode and no one else had to exit the first company file in order for me to open the 2nd. (I am the only one who requires the 2nd company file).
Since upgrading, if I try to close out of one company file I get a message stating that "the company file cannot be closed at this time because there is another application which is using it....."
Do I really need to get all other computers to log out of one company in order for me to open the other?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community