Reckon GOV connect

Louise Martin
Louise Martin Member Posts: 4 Reckoner Reckoner

I have a client who is set up in my reckon and I do payroll for them using reckon. I have lodged my software if with ATO but was given the branch no.1 which would not let me move past first time page details, I have put in no2 but the ato tell me the branch number cant be 2 but when I lodge stp it tells me the branch number is wrong.. I have had no other problems with adding clients, the ato have tried putting the software id next to me business and my client. I have spend all day trying to sort this out. 1. how can I delete the client from gov connect or 2 how can I get Gov connect to accept my client any information would be greatly appreciated please. I am using desktop

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Louise

To clarify, what GST branch number does this ABN have in reality? 001 or 002?

If it has 001 in reality, why was it setup with 002?

What is the ABN?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Louise Martin
    Louise Martin Member Posts: 4 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Rav

It should have been just 1 thats what the ato said to put but I put 2 in error.

Can I put the ABN on here

Thank you