Unable to log into Reckon Payroll on Desktop

iangc
iangc Member Posts: 20 Reckoner Reckoner
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

Hi Rav, after completing a pay run this morning and logging out, I've been unable to get back into Payroll since! I'm looking to access Payroll to update employee wages following the 1 July wage increase as well as the superannuation increase (which I presume will automatically be updated in the system). When attempting to log-in, all I get is a white screen with three blue dots scrolling across :-(

Cheers, Ian

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Ian

I think we had a little bit of a dip in performance speeds earlier but it was resolved a fair while ago now (around midday).

Does the login screen appear for you when you head to Payroll Web? https://payroll.reckon.com/ or does the white screen appear immediately?

Does the same thing happen if you try to login using a different browser?

I just tried logging in to Payroll Web just now on Google Chrome and it worked ok so just want to confirm with you.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• iangc
    iangc Member Posts: 20 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Rav, I've just tried another browser and that works :-) Unsure what is going on with our Google Chrome as we we do not get the login screen, only the white screen.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

@iangc try a hard refresh when you reach that white loading page when you're on Chrome (Ctrl and F5), hopefully that kicks the page back normal but let me know how you get on.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.