EOFY YTD Figures Incorrect/Over
Hi everyone, I'm in the process of finalizing my EOFY submission however my YTD figures are incorrect/over the actual amount for this last financial year.
The issue is when I submitted my payrun for June 2022, I forgot to set the pay date for 30th June 2022 and it had been set for July 2022, therefore the gross wage and tax from June 2022 has been added to my YTD figures for 2022/23 FY.
I did do an adjusted payrun/event last year, where I fixed the pay date to June 30th, however the app did not account for this adjustment in the YTD figures for the 2022/23FY. I tried to update/edit the YTD figures however it does not allow negative values.
Does anyone know how to manually adjust the YTD to be LOWER than what is actually displayed?
Thanks in advance for your help!
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 951 Payroll Premier
- 119 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community