upgrade from basic

Options
LBS
LBS Member Posts: 9 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I upgraded to premium through the payroll app in June and this month it still says I am on basic

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,441 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @LBS

What date did you upgrade to the premium plan specifically? Has there been a charge billed to your payment method that is loaded on your app store?

What is the ABN that you've registered to your Payroll App account?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• LBS
    Options

Hi Rav,

The ABN is 13108135191.

I received an email from Reckon on June 6th saying... We emailed you recently to advise you that the Basic plan for Reckon Payroll App will be retired on the 30th June 2023 as it will not support Single Touch Payroll Phase 2. 

I did the upgrade through the App on June 11th and my Google play account says this

Reckon Payroll

Reckon Payroll Subscription

Next payment: $4.99 on Aug 11, 2023

Upcoming charges

Starting Aug 11, 2023

$4.99/month

Starting Jul 11, 2024

$9.99/month

Nothing has been charged to my credit card as yet as the first month was free as part of the offer from Reckon

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,441 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me @LBS

When I look at your ABN, I can see there have been multiple registrations for it with different GST branch numbers under different email addresses.

It looks like the one that you're actively using though is branch 002. Can I just confirm that's correct and you're signing into the Payroll App using the same email address that your Reckon Community account has been registered with?

Also, can you let me know where specifically in the app its stating you're still on the basic plan?

Cheers

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• LBS
    Options

Hi Rav,

Yes it is branch 002 that I am using.

I think it is my misunderstanding of the process, when I was doing the June and EOY reporting last week the app was saying I couldn't do a pay run in July as we were still on phase 1..... I assumed that when we upgraded it would switch to phase 2 automatically and that the upgrade hadn't happened.

I now realise that I need to add more information and manually switch to phase 2.... the ATO giving us more work to do :)

Sorry for bothering you....

• Rav
    Options

Ah ok, yes that makes sense. Good work on that! 👍