EOFY not balancing

System
System Member Posts: 251 Moderator Moderator
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀
This discussion was created from comments split from: EOFY balances aren't matching.

Comments

• LindaH_10861661
    LindaH_10861661 Member Posts: 5 Novice Member Novice Member

I have checked all payslips and pay summaries and paroll report for EOFY. These are correct and reconcile to each other. However, EOFY Report does not include payments for time and a half or double time. It also has dropped off allowances paid since upgrading to STP 2. Settings for the overtime items are the same of ordinary earning item. Where have I gone wrong?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @LindaH

In regard to the setup of time and half & double time items, I see you've mentioned they are the same as the ordinary item. Just to clarify, they are set to gross payments as their tax applicable setting.

Screenshot example below -

Similar question for allowances, are the allowances you're using that you've noticed aren't coming through set to tax free or do they have a valid tax setting to them?

Also, you've mentioned you've upgraded to STP Phase 2, just to confirm, that means you've completed the STP Phase 2 Ready Checklist?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• LindaH_10861661
    LindaH_10861661 Member Posts: 5 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi there

I can confirm that Double time and time and a half are set to gross payments in their tax applicable settings as per your suggestion. I have completed the STP2 ready checklist. The Travel Allowance item has dropped off in settings, so I can do an adjustment for that, I guess. But still stumped about the overtime issue?