Receipt attachment whilst "allocating detailed payment" in bank transactions
In the Bank Transactions section whilst "allocating detailed payment", the screen shows the attachment area but an attachment can't be attached until the transaction is saved. When you save the transaction there is no option to attach, it just takes you out of the screen. I then have to manually go to the bank account and attach each receipt.
I don't want to enter a bill for every transaction.
Is there an option for the save button to appear as it does in the bills module? Eg. With the options on saving?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 950 Payroll Premier
- 118 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community