Receipt attachment whilst "allocating detailed payment" in bank transactions

Options
CoreyH
CoreyH Member Posts: 2

In the Bank Transactions section whilst "allocating detailed payment", the screen shows the attachment area but an attachment can't be attached until the transaction is saved. When you save the transaction there is no option to attach, it just takes you out of the screen. I then have to manually go to the bank account and attach each receipt.

I don't want to enter a bill for every transaction.

Is there an option for the save button to appear as it does in the bills module? Eg. With the options on saving?

Tagged:

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,441 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @CoreyH

At the moment this isn't possible on that screen however your workflow suggestion makes sense. I'd definitely recommend adding this as a feature suggestion on our Reckon Ideas Portal which I'll link below, our dev team look through popular user-requested suggestions and ideas for for future inclusion (where feasible) - https://ideas.reckon.com/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• CoreyH
    CoreyH Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks, have already made the recommendation.