Moving desktop software from one computer to another - is there a fee?
I need to move my desktop copy of the Reckon Home and Business software from the current computer to a new one as the current one is getting wiped by my employer.
I have installed the software on the new computer but it won't authenticate and it's saying I need to call the 1800 number.
I have bad memories of calling the Reckon 1800 number and being asked for a credit card payment before anyone would talk to me.
Does anyone know if this is still the case?
(My use of the software is limited now, and I no longer operate a business that I need records for - I simply want to keep using the software that meets my needs fine, rather than being locked into paying an annual fee to be able to access my data which goes back many years).
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community