Duplicate pay run

Options
mel_10460334
mel_10460334 Member Posts: 77
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi i recently posted about a duplicate pay run I have contacted the ato and they are unable to delete it so it is still being calculated in the ytd totals. The duplicate pay run is not showing up on the app i am using however if i do another pay run and do a minus for those totals will that fix the issue???

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,032 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Mel

The Payroll App won't accept negative values in a pay run (since you can't pay employees negative earnings).

Can I get a bit more info on this. Did you actually create two pay runs and send through STP submissions for them in the Reckon Payroll app?

If so, did you delete one of these pay runs? ie. the duplicate/unnecessary one.

Where are you looking at the Year to Date balances for your employees? In the YTD Summary in the Payroll App itself or somewhere else?

Have you checked whether there are any initial YTD balances entered for your employee(s) in their profile and if so, are they required/relevant? There's more info on this below -

💡 Understanding the YTD Summary balances in the Reckon Payroll App 🔍

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• mel_10460334
    Options

Hi rav sorry for the delay No i dont believe i submitted two pay runs for that particular week however the ato have reorded two pay runs for that week and therefore the balance is incorrect.

i have another issue I was doing a report for august and notice that one pay run has been put into july and not august do i then need to delete it and resubmit it?

• mel_10460334
    Options

No i dont believe i submitted two pay runs for that particular week however the ato have recorded two pay runs for that week and therefore the balance is incorrect.

i have another issue I was doing a report for august and notice that one pay run has been put into july and not august do i then need to delete it and resubmit it?