Reckon Payroll upgrade - asking for branch number

System
System Member Posts: 250 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Everything you need to know about the Reckon Payroll upgrade for Reckon One! 📌.

Comments

• Anu Antony
    Anu Antony Member Posts: 20 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi

I am trying to migrate all our clients to phase 2, but branch number is a compulsory item. This was not a mandatory item in phase 1. Is there a way to find out the branch number for our clients without having to call ATO. thanks

Anu

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Morning @Anu Antony

Can you let me know where specifically you're being asked to enter the branch number during the upgrade to Reckon Payroll? A screenshot would be great.

Do you have access to both the Reckon One book and associated STP entity in GovConnect for your clients within your account?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Anu Antony
    edited August 2023

Hi Rav

yes I do have access to both reckon one and Govconnect, I will share screenshot.

Also There is a place where it says I have to upgrade to Reckon premium, how do we do that. I have attached both screenshots

thank you

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Cheers for the screenshots, they really help. Taking a look at them, I think there's something a bit odd going on there to be honest and I think we'll need to take a closer look at this.

I'll need to shoot through a request to access the Reckon One book but to do that I'll need the email address of the Reckon One account. Can I get you to send me a private message with the email address you're using for this account please.

Also, is this occurring for only this particular Reckon One book or others as well?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Anu Antony

we are tax agents and I started working on one book, I believe it will be there in all books

• Anu Antony

I have sent a message with the email address to access reckon one account

• Rav

Hi @Anu Antony

Just getting back to you on this one. My devs have let me know this should now be fixed.

Can you please give it another go when you can and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

• Anu Antony

than you, I have updated tax talent to phase 2 and raised the next set of payslips as well.

I just checked another file, it seems to be working and was able to convert to phase 2, but it did ask for a branch number

• Anu Antony
    edited August 2023

Sorry, I am trying to lodge the payruns from phase 2 and for it seems the software ID is not registered so the payrun is not getting submitted in ATO, I have given a screenshot below, did I miss something while migrating to phase 2. These clients have been using Reckon in phase 1 for a long time and their software ID's are registered in ATO already. thank you

• Rav

HI @Anu Antony

Is this message appearing for a submission sent under the Tax Talent book or a different book altogether?

Can I just confirm, have you previously been added as an agent in the Company & Advisor section in the corresponding STP entity within GovConnect? Example screenshot below -

• Anu Antony

it was not added, I added the company and advisor info in one of the book and then migrated it to phase 2 but still software ID is not registered.

Also this is not happening to tax talent file, it works fine. we are managing payroll for other clients, it is happening to those files.

thank you

• Anu Antony
    edited August 2023

sorry to be a pain, I am getting another error message on couple of files, have attached a screenshot, cannot figure out what the issue is

• Rav

Hi @Anu Antony

Where is this message appearing specifically, when you attempt to create a pay run? Update an employee? Send an STP submission etc?

• Anu Antony
    edited August 2023

It is happening when I am updating employee details. This employee already existed in Phase 1 and we have raised payslips in the past. thank you

I am not creating a new employee

• susan_10261283
    susan_10261283 Member Posts: 14 Reckoner Reckoner

Same issue here, and i'm requested to enter branch no. for all of clients. The difference are, for some of our clients, the system progressed to next step when we entered branch no. 1; for other clients, we were informed abn or branch being registered when we entered branch no 1, can you show me how to fix the error, thank you.