Why Employer additional super STP showing as personal super instead of Employer additional super?
Set up checked and seems correct unless under tax tracking need to add anything for these?
payment summaries/income statements do include the RESC which is fine but unfortunately something not quite right in payroll / STP as these should be reported as additional Reportable employer super contributions but for some reason in STP (ATO) is coming as personal super so Super fund not taxing 15% and not counted towards concessional caps
So in theory in the ATO/super fund system should say employer voluntary or additional but says personal.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community