employee incomplete after migration

Meg Belton
Meg Belton Member Posts: 7 Reckoner Reckoner

I am having an issue with one employee coming up as incomplete after migrating our data yesterday .

Employee details not saved

ErrorCode occurred while creating employee from the payrun

I have gone in and changed the email address which the system accepts but on the leave accrual page I get the above message no matter what I try. She only had been employed just before the migration and has only 1 pay in her history. Can you shed any light on a fix please?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Meg Belton

Can you do me a favour and check the following -

Does the default super fund exist in Reckon Payroll? You'll find this by going to Settings ➑ Superannuation Funds

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Meg Belton

There is a default super fund but no one is attached to it. We have 7 active funds plus the default

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks @Meg Belton

I'm going to shoot through a request for access to your Reckon One book so we can take a closer look into this but I'll need a few more details before I can send that over. Can you please send me a private message with the following info -

• The email address that your Reckon One book is registered under
    • The name of the 'incomplete' employee that you're trying to add info to
    • The specific info for the employee that you need to add eg. email address, DOB, phone number etc

Once I've got that I can send you the access request and I'll try to see if I can get this straightened out. If not, I'll send it over to my dev team to investigate.

Cheers

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• markw
    markw Member Posts: 1 Novice Member Novice Member

I am currently having the exact same problem, interested to know if (how) this was resolved.

• Meg Belton

Hi Mark, I found in the end it was something to do with the super fund. I was lucky that my particular employee only had one pay so I deleted the employee and then created a new record. I also deleted the super fund attached to that record and remapped it. It seems to have solved the issue but I have the first pay run to complete on Monday. Fingers crossed all goes well. Good luck