Search function in Reckon One

Options
885566 Member Posts: 10

Is there any way we can search for a given amount in any type of transaction?

I want to find all transactions for a certain amount regardless of what type of transaction it is.

From what I can see to search an amount, you have to specify a transaction type as well.

Would be great if we could have a similar feature to the advanced search in desktop & hosted where we can just search a given amount or an amount range, without having to specify a transaction type.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,457 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @885566

I think you're right, currently the transaction type needs to be specified in the search in order to return a result. This would make a good feature request though and I'd definitely encourage you in adding it to our Reckon Ideas portal HERE.

There are some tips and tricks in the guide below on using search in Reckon One which you might be interested in checking out -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Options

I whole heartedly agree that we should just be able to search for an amount without a transaction type being necessary.

Alos the search is not available for all transaction types anyway. I have been trying to search for a transfer, but you can only search for Invoices, Bills, Estimates, adjustment notes, and bill credits.

Search feature definitely needs improving.

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 147 Reckon Staff
    Options

Morning @885566

Thank you for your feedback.

I would definitely suggest you share your thoughts/ideas at Reckon Product Ideas, and they will never get unnoticed. Our Design and Product team assess the ideas and make plans for future considerations based on the suggestions provided. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

Options

Thank you Tanvi, I have already lodged it under submit a feature.