Add new employee in reckon one, always being informed employee details not saved

susan_10261283
susan_10261283 Member Posts: 14 Reckoner Reckoner

I have upgraded the system to STP phase 2 , I am unable to add new employee. I am informed that" employee details not saved because super fund needs to be linked a super contact". However, I can only complete leave entitlements settings, the rest function appear to be grey, no way to move to other employee setup function, please let me know how to fix this error, thanks.

Best Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Susan

Can you do me a favour and check the following -

Does the default super fund exist in Reckon Payroll? You'll find this by going to Settings ➡ Superannuation Funds

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Thanks for checking Susan, I've outlined a few steps below which should solve this for you.

Please create the default super fund.

Go to Settings ➡ Superannuation Funds.

Click the Create Superannuation Fund button ➡ APRA regulated ➡ Type default in the Fund Name field then select the Default Super Fund option that appears in the list ➡ Create

When you are creating your new employee, click on Step 4 - Other Details and scroll to the superannuation section.

Assign the default super fund to the employee.

Once you've added all other employee details, complete their profile by saving it and it should work.

Let me know how you get on.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Answers