Frozen Payroll App

Rowland
Rowland Member Posts: 6 Novice Member Novice Member
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I've migrated to STP2 and all was going well until the app froze on my iPhone 13. I've tried downloading again but nothing moves it. What is the solution? I can't seem to complete the pay run on the desktop either although it's not frozen there.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Rowland

Close the app down in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.

Once you've done that, reopen the app after a few seconds and login. Does it work normally?

Also, are you on the latest version of the app? I see you've mentioned you've tried downloading it again, do you mean you uninstalled the app from your phone and reinstalled from your app store?

Also, what is happening on-screen specifically? Are you encountering an error message?

If so, what is it? If not, where specifically is it frozen?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Rowland
    Rowland Member Posts: 6 Novice Member Novice Member

Thanks Rav. I had done the swipe procedure but to no avail. When I shut down the phone completely I was able to resolve the issue. I was on the latest version (downloaded today). No error message showed; the freeze was in the Superannuation details area.

One small grouch. When inserting date employment began it can take an age to go back month by month for many years.

Thanks again.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Morning @Rowland

Glad to hear its solved now 🙂

In regard to the date picker/calendar, yes I'm certainly on the same page with you there. I think the product team already has this in the backlog for enhancement but I've got a meeting with them next week as well and have this included my presentation so hopefully we'll see some improvement on this very soon.

Cheers

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.